Sourlands Trail Work Session Sat 7/14 9am

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Somerset County has the next trail day scheduled for Saturday 7/14. Meet at the East Mountain Road lot at 9am. BYO work gloves, water and bug spray and be prepared to hike (or ride) up to the work site. Tools will be provided. Work site TBD but most likely more fine tuning on Chunky Monkey at the top of the ridge.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
can't do this one. hopefully the next.
Thanks for taking the lead over there. Much appreciated.

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Very successful TM day on Saturday. Got much more done than we anticipated thanks to a great turnout! That pesky wet section at the end of the new Blue Chunky Monkey trail is no longer a worry. Thanks to Ranger Dave and Ranger Chris, @J-Dro , Mike and Boy Scout Troop 489 from Hillsborough!

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

blackburn1973

Very successful TM day on Saturday. Got much more done than we anticipated thanks to a great turnout! That pesky wet section at the end of the new Blue Chunky Monkey trail is no longer a worry. Thanks to Ranger Dave and Ranger Chris, @J-Dro , Mike and Boy Scout Troop 489 from Hillsborough!
p.jpeg

Great stuff, guys and very sorry I missed it (had a last minute issue pop up on Saturday morning that kept me from making it). Thanks for the great work!

Dingo

I was with a 3 man crew, we passed that area. I was wondering why some of the scouts were way off the trail. Guess they were harvesting the rocks!

Awesome place to ride.

Thanks for all the hard work.

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
I was with a 3 man crew, we passed that area. I was wondering why some of the scouts were way off the trail. Guess they were harvesting the rocks!

Awesome place to ride.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Ah, so you were the riders who passed us. Glad you enjoyed it. Stop and say hi next time. Yes, the boy scouts were very good for rock harvesting. If you didn't have enough rocks on the loop you did, try Blue next time.

Dingo

Ah, so you were the riders who passed us. Glad you enjoyed it. Stop and say hi next time. Yes, the boy scouts were very good for rock harvesting. If you didn't have enough rocks on the loop you did, try Blue next time.
I intend to.

Yeah the new trail is tough, needed some filling here and there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions