Sourlands tied for 9th place for most technical trails in the USA.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Dakatoa Ridge is the only other one I have ridden on that list. Obviously a high subjective list based on readers but how does nothing else in the northeast rank?

ktmrider

Dakatoa Ridge is the only other one I have ridden on that list. Obviously a high subjective list based on readers but how does nothing else in the northeast rank?
I did a trail day with COMBA on Dakota ridge in the beginning of November , First time I ever seen a motorized wheelbarrow , I didn't get to ride the trail but it but it looked like a lot of fun . Will tackle it in the summer

Mountain Bike Mike

Pretty cool and I think it's also a huge compliment to all those people who spent time building all those features / lines and trails.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That portal trail in utah looks scary. I have issues with heights off an edge. @ktmrider that trail system by your utah place has skinny trails at 800' drop offs where major armor was installed.

J-Dro

Pretty cool to be selected, but yes, a highly subjective list. For a small trail system, Sourlands packs a big punch.

I've done 3 out of the 8 top picks (Portal, Moore Fun, Porcupine Rim).

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
again, this is not a place for new or intermediate riders, yet it can be extremely fun, if a very
challenging ride is your cup of tea!

:chuckle:

Dingo

Sourlands...I love that place... It's close by.. Is it really a nine on the grand scale of tech trails outside of New Jersey....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions