Sourlands Mountain Preserve Conditions

rick81721

Lothar
@J-Dro looks like trees all clear except this one on the roller on white just before marker 4 (intersection with C trail) going counter-clockwise. Hikers can get under it but unless you're a midget, a rider cannot

20393977_116947948948858_7252973545486024704_n.jpg

Kev

Also there is a tree down between between the builder field and marker 1. Great conditions today by the way!

Attachments

• 20170728_183926.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 128

Gnick

started the ride at 8am. What a blast. trails were fantastic although i wont be climbing up the ridge trail as my first ascent next time. Roaring brook was incredible. cant way to get back.

rick81721

Lothar
started the ride at 8am. What a blast. trails were fantastic although i wont be climbing up the ridge trail as my first ascent next time. Roaring brook was incredible. cant way to get back.

Nice. If you can swing it, ride during the week next time. Too many hikers on the weekend

Jesseh87

The lot is on east mountain rd off amwell in hillsborough. You want to start the ride clockwise from the lot. Much easier climbing up the left side!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Where is that? ... also, what is the best, rideable loop, without much hike-a-bike?

...just restarting this year and need a break from Cimney Rock and Six Mile...

https://www.strava.com/activities/205684752

this ride comes with a couple of "sections" - somewhere around the 2.2 mile mark you'll go hiking for a bit - once up the hill, there is some tech.
challenging step up from CR.

Watch the boardwalks if it is wet - they are treacherous.

conditions won't be good today - but i'd be willing to take you for a loop.

Don't forget round valley - lots of climbing, but less tech.

9-reasons-why-peter-will-actually-beat-liam-neeson-in-a-fight_1430405198.gif

Jesseh87

https://www.strava.com/activities/205684752

this ride comes with a couple of "sections" - somewhere around the 2.2 mile mark you'll go hiking for a bit - once up the hill, there is some tech.
challenging step up from CR.

Watch the boardwalks if it is wet - they are treacherous.

conditions won't be good today - but i'd be willing to take you for a loop.

Don't forget round valley - lots of climbing, but less tech.

9-reasons-why-peter-will-actually-beat-liam-neeson-in-a-fight_1430405198.gif
Ill come with if im not working. I always enjoy a good sourlands ride. Is that new trail up top done?!?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions