sourlands monday ride

fasterthanliam

im thinking maybe around noon-1 after it warms up some.

Hit it up cold. It turned muddy today right around noon. Otherwise in great shape, besides that place gets you warm quickly. We rode about 12 miles in there today. So many cool rock features. Some way above my level most doable. I may be able to sneak out tomorrow as well. I live two miles away.

Dan

Hit it up cold. It turned muddy today right around noon. Otherwise in great shape, besides that place gets you warm quickly. We rode about 12 miles in there today. So many cool rock features. Some way above my level most doable. I may be able to sneak out tomorrow as well. I live two miles away.

Did you ride there today on your ATV or bike.

fasterthanliam

Did you ride there today on your ATV or bike.

I was going to ride somewhere with a "friend" but he bailed on me. So I rode here on my atb with good friends. Total ride time three hours . How about you and your gang of merry men? Stop for pizza again? Heard your gang was in the eco preserve wearing your colors.

Last edited:

brybry57

Who is this "DAN" guy........ I used to see a Dan all the time on rides but he has gone missing.....

Dan

I was going to ride somewhere with a "friend" but he bailed on me. So I rode here on my atb with good friends. Total ride time three hours . How about you and your gang of merry men? Stop for pizza again? Heard your gang was in the eco preserve wearing your colors.

You wish you could ride your bike for three hours. Pizza was good.

Top Bottom