Sourlands Group Road Ride, Part Duex - Wednesday, July 14th 6pm

Wobbegong

Since the 1st round was such a success and a good time for all, and Im getting requests to do it again, lets go at it again. :popcorn:

Sourland Social Road Ride, Part Duex.

We will meet at the Griggstown Causeway Parking lot along the D&R Canal on Wednesday, July 14th at 6:00pm for a 6:15pm sharp ride time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...0.43434,-74.611588&spn=0.045143,0.104628&z=14

Pace is social, no drop. Anyone who can keep a reasonable pace on the road bike for 35 miles of riding is welcome. We will regroup at stop signs. Hopefully I'll have a rabbit for the more frisky riders to chase, Mr. Vreeland was perfect in this role last time. :)

We will moo at cows. We may even see an alpaca or two, depending on the route I choose. :hmmm: I'll most likely add some of the North Princeton Roads to this loop.

Post up if your in. Expect about 35 miles of riding. I'm once again counting on the ladies of the board to come through and keep this from total sausage fest status once again. :p

Jason P.

Last edited:
As of right now I am 98% YES for this. I'll confirm tomorrow, but I'm posting now so I don't forget.

I just love to crash a sausagefest :D

I knew I could count on Dana to break us free from total sausageness. :D

I just like chasing around after guys in tights :D Do you really think I stay at the back of the pack because I'm slow?? :rolleyes:

In all seriousness the last ride was so much fun, I'd be bummed if I had to miss it. You can count on me to break up this sausagefest business!!

Now where are the rest of the ladies??

If Martin strobes his lights again he's going to eat pavement!!

Come on ladies!! Where are all of you??

Mare... it's so much easier to say yes instead of maybe!! Pearl, are you and Mandi coming? Bill and Lisa do your best to come, it is such a fun ride!!

Back
Top Bottom