Sourlands Group Ride - April 23, 2011

Mare

It's time to start planning for the first ride in our JORBA ride series:

SOURLAND MOUNTAIN PRESERVE and BBQ
April 23, 2011
9:00 AM
East Mountain Road, Hillsborough (click for directions)

Advanced Ride: Although this is a social ride pace, and we'll be playing the whole way, the terrain is suitable for riders comfortable on very large rocks and boulders. See more details on the park and a picture of what to expect by clicking here.

BBQ: Bring a chair to relax in and a dish to share for after the ride.

RSVP is required so please let us know if you plan to attend and what you plan to bring if you are staying for the BBQ.

To see all the rides in our series, visit: http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21245

Hope to see you at the Sourlands!

Last edited:

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
In

Thanks Mare.. Is this where we RSVP? I would like to attend.

monteverest

Please pencil me in. I'm out of shape, heavier than normal, and have the reflexes of a claymation figurine but I've always wanted to do Sourland.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
is it bad i thought this was a road ride? :p

ps: this is not my RSVP. replying as a reminder to myself :)

Mare

I am bumping this to remind you of the Sourlands ride this Saturday. If you love giant rocks and want to have a really fun day on the bike, this is the place to be.

Bring food for the post-ride hoopla and a chair to relax in. Since no-one really replied as if this were a potluck BBQ, bring a bagged lunch and we'll work on the whole BBQ thing for the next ride. :)

Hope to see you Saturday!

Last edited:

Mare

If you plan to attend this ride and the weather is questionable, I will post something by 7:30 a.m. on Saturday morning to let you know if the ride is still happening. Hope they are wrong and we have sunny skies!

Robson

This is one of the places I don't know...pencil me in. I may show up. What bike should I bring? SS or geared?

Top Bottom