Sourlands 5 - Manny 0

THATmanMANNY

Darn. Too bad I wasn't at PC either. Woulda tried to make it. Was at a friend's THE summer party. Woulda came if I had my bike with me.

Hope you had a nice ride Tim and mtbjeff. I would like to ride that place more with groupie.

Tim: Did you have the minivan yesterday too when you were at 6 mile? hehe

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
... In my opinion Sourpuss is for dog walkers and hikers only. It's not worth brusing your body and damaging your bike.

RC

After the first time that I rode here I would have agreed with you. But today I rode with MTBJeff, Phil and Bob (I think, I'm horrible with names :D) and I had a blast. I rode over things that I never dreamed I could. Great day out there, I'll definitely be back.

Jeff and Co. thanks for letting me tag along, and showing me lines to be able to ride some of that stuff. Hope I didn't slow you down too much. I had a great time.

Let me know if you're heading out and need some company.

Tim

J-Dro

After the first time that I rode here I would have agreed with you. But today I rode with MTBJeff, Phil and Bob (I think, I'm horrible with names :D) and I had a blast. I rode over things that I never dreamed I could. Great day out there, I'll definitely be back.

Good stuff Tim. Half the secret to riding at the Sourlands is just believing that you can actually ride through or over some of the techy stuff. When you see the guy in front of you clean some obstacle, it gives you the confidence to go for it. You did great today for only your 2nd time there.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Boy that place kicked my arse today. I stop and do so many sections of that place over and over. So far away from ever being able to ride that place without stops. I'd imagine you'd have to be pretty damn good to not have troubles there.

Top Bottom