Sourland Mountain preserve ride 09:30 am come join the fun. (now 12/15)

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I'm going tomorrow. Wish me luck. Wheels down at 09:30 am if anybody wants to join 2 SMP virgins and a Sully for a slow but epic ride with possible carnage. Look for a grey mazda 3.

Or say hi if you see us on the trails.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Sorry too late. I'm going to pass on this bkke. I'm cancelling this ride, our tour gide cancelled.

w_b

may want to join in for kickfest, dependent on deets; never rode there, but have heard all bad things....

rick81721

Lothar
Ok, after much thought and a few you tube videos, I feel it would be in my best interest not to go to Sourlands this year.

Oh come on, give it a go. Just hike-a-bike sections you aren't ready to ride. There is still one section right before roaring rocks I cannot get. And some of the connector trail climbs are ridiculous

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
ugh, you provide some solid points. I'll let you know shortly, as I do need a some excitement in riding anyways.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
ugh, you provide some solid points. I'll let you know shortly, as I do need a some excitement in riding anyways.

you were fine at CR - sourlands has 1 tougher climb - after that, it is playing in the tech, and retrying the stuff that needs a few passes to understand...
(it actually has a couple tough climbs, but a day of riding only requires one.)

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
you were fine at CR - sourlands has 1 tougher climb - after that, it is playing in the tech, and retrying the stuff that needs a few passes to understand...
(it actually has a couple tough climbs, but a day of riding only requires one.)

Thanks for your vote of confidence! It's nice to have a 2nd perpective.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions