Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
ben_knee_zpsla7rfocr.jpg

Sometime after...
55685-Roland_Gunslinger_zpslovrrnby.jpg

dark_tower_zpskdcyxbz1.jpg

And a @Norm Classic #TBT
norm_zpsgtw404tg.jpg

No, got the road bike around my 30th birthday. Ease of riding right from the house...

OMG! That Knee!!!!

I lost a game of chicken with a pick-up truck when I was Seven and had hairline fractures all over my knee cap.

That's what it looked like before they drained it between castings...

#tbt..... Good times. ;)

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Interesting how innocent and non critical your first couple posts were... Where did things go sour or were you not showing your true colors in the beginning?

Hi, My name is Kevin and I am just new to the site, I think I signed up awhile back but never really got into it.
Well if you analyze and read into his first sentence he kinda comes off as a douche from the get go. Let me interpret it for you;
I've been around bikes for a long time and know my shit, I came across this lame website awhile back and think it pretty much sucks...but I'm board so I'll give it a shot.

In Kevins defense I think its dumb to judge people on first impressions...there is too much pressure on first impressions.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Well if you analyze and read into his first sentence he kinda comes off as a douche from the get go. Let me interpret it for you;
I've been around bikes for a long time and know my shit, I came across this lame website awhile back and think it pretty much sucks...but I'm board so I'll give it a shot.

In Kevins defense I think its dumb to judge people on first impressions...there is too much pressure on first impressions.
Haha, that is a good analysis there:

@Flaubert's Cousin is am amateur. To truly bust balls, you need to learn and integrate into a system before you can turn it on itself.

Mountain Bike Mike

@pooriggy - Thanks for the interpretation... If you were to interpret my rhetorical question, I was basically saying.... ah nevermind..... You know what I was getting at... ;)

@Flaubert's Cousin is am amateur. To truly bust balls, you need to learn and integrate into a system before you can turn it on itself.

Yeah - OK... Where is that :rolleyes: roll eye gif when you need it... Critical Mastermind over here.

Top Bottom