Someone to lead an intermediate ride on sunday nov 10th

I'm going anyway, what's a little bit of slippin and slidin going to do . More fun just dress for it....
Have you ridden on trails full of dried up ruts? If not... let me tell you it sucks. 6mr is rather sensitive due to the clay like soil and riding there when wet... will create ruts and damage the trails. Please be considerate and look elsewhere when wet.

RV seems to hold up well when wet.

Have you ridden on trails full of dried up ruts? If not... let me tell you it sucks. 6mr is rather sensitive due to the clay like soil and riding there when wet... will create ruts and damage the trails. Please be considerate and look elsewhere when wet.

High Mt. is good after some rain also if you wanna do some real MTBing!

The amount of work that goes into repairing the damage is huge and it's all volunteer labor. People are less inclined to help when all they're doing is fixing what others screwed up by riding when they're asked not to.

I'm going anyway, what's a little bit of slippin and slidin going to do . More fun just dress for it....

cyatenor.gif

Isn't there a 6MR fairy that goes around fixing the damage done to the trails by reckless riders? Isn't that the same fairy hat built the same trails? You would think the 6MR fairy would get aggravated at some point...

Isn't there a 6MR fairy that goes around fixing the damage done to the trails by reckless riders? Isn't that the same fairy hat built the same trails? You would think the 6MR fairy would get aggravated at some point...

Stop calling jdog a fairy!!

Is this a thing? Please let me know as I'm not out to ruin things for anyone just not hindered by weather and sliding...

I will, please give alternate areas I do not want to miss a weekend out. Training for track season come April...
RV is one. Allaire does well too. Heard Hartshorne/Huber does ok too.
Many of the northern parks drain pretty well. High Mountain... Ringwood...

I'll check it out Saturday afternoon and let you know how conditions are.

BTW, what parking lot do you want to start from?
My boss just told me that needs me to work this weekend, I'll try to finish all tomorrow so I have sunday off.

Is this a thing? Please let me know as I'm not out to ruin things for anyone just not hindered by weather and sliding...

It's the real deal, no one is afraid of slipping or ridding wet but 6 mile does not handle water. It is made of clay and when it's dried after wet riding it's all fucked up and it adds to erosion.

We've got other parks that are way better to ride and aren't sensitive to wet riding.

Also be considerate of those who maintain the trails, they aren't paid they volunteer. How long would you volunteer if all your doing is maintain things for ungrateful riders who don't respect the work you do. If they keep fixing shit they won't be making new shit.

It's the real deal, no one is afraid of slipping or ridding wet but 6 mile does not handle water. It is made of clay and when it's dried after wet riding it's all fucked up and it adds to erosion.

We've got other parks that are way better to ride and aren't sensitive to wet riding.

Also be considerate of those who maintain the trails, they aren't paid they volunteer. How long would you volunteer if all your doing is maintain things for ungrateful riders who don't respect the work you do. If they keep fixing shit they won't be making new shit.
Got it and thanks

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions