Someone Stole From Me!

Oh yeah before I forget. About a month ago at Allamuchy Waterloo rd parking lot. The Sportworks plastic cover to the end of my hitch rack. Some LOSER stole it..... Thanks dude. Hope it falls off and hit you in the eye....

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I once saw a lady in the food store with a dollar hanging out of her purse. I went up to her and told her it was going to fall out. She said that it was there to remind her to buy a lottery ticket, and that if it dropped to the floor and someone took it, well then obvoiusly they needed it more than she did.

Just thought I'd share.

Wazu

Real quick..........Im at work but I was stolen from there three years ago. We caught the mf'er too eventually and I prosecuted too. Might be the same vagrant. Get a police report because this idiot's finger prints might match your hitch. He lives local and is a repeat offender. He'll get his dude, what goes around comes around.

ArmyOfNone

I once saw a lady in the food store with a dollar hanging out of her purse. I went up to her and told her it was going to fall out. She said that it was there to remind her to buy a lottery ticket, and that if it dropped to the floor and someone took it, well then obvoiusly they needed it more than she did.

Just thought I'd share.

This one time at band camp....

metaldork

Real quick..........Im at work but I was stolen from there three years ago. We caught the mf'er too eventually and I prosecuted too. Might be the same vagrant. Get a police report because this idiot's finger prints might match your hitch. He lives local and is a repeat offender. He'll get his dude, what goes around comes around.

could be the same guy that stole the '3' off the back of my Mazda3 last year? and left some nice scratches in the paint too.

Wazu

Loser

Yeah he comes up waterloo rd and cuts into the trail from there, not a parking lot. The police asked me if there was anything strange about my ride and I told them that on the fireroad I passed a mountain biker with no helmet and a beat up basket on the front of his very old bike. I also said that he wore a full head bandana with an american flag. Sure as hell a few days later they spotted him on waterloo rd. They found a mini crow bar on him in his basket and the paint from the crowbar matched the paint on my car. Fingerprints confirmed it all. The white trash piece of *%%@ has a rap sheet this long too. He stole money and other private stuff.

sasquatch2

park ranger warned me

a ranger warned me a few years ago about a rash of incidents mostly at R-wood. thieves wait in the bushes with binoculars and watch as you stash yer wallet in your car then they pop the lock and take only 1 credit card and re-lock the door. Takes a while before you notice only one card is gone! Ya gotta wonder what they could do if they used their powers for good!

-S

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I believe it was last summer or perhaps 2 years ago when there was a series of car brake-ins at parking lot c. The ranger warned us too and I got used to seeing more rangers around.

I always take my wallet with me....it has my ID in case somebody founds me unconscious in the woods :D

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
I've been lucky enough to never have had anything stolen while out riding but I remember cars being broken into at one of the south mountain parking lots all the time. I don't like leaving anything in the car.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
a ranger warned me a few years ago about a rash of incidents mostly at R-wood. thieves wait in the bushes with binoculars and watch as you stash yer wallet in your car then they pop the lock and take only 1 credit card and re-lock the door. Takes a while before you notice only one card is gone! Ya gotta wonder what they could do if they used their powers for good!

-S

We call this livin off the fat of the land................my "associates" run scams past me all the time so I know what to look out for mostly.Some stuff is just pure genius..........

Top Bottom