Somebody buy this

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i would say yes, but i would probably use it twice and forget about it. i'm getting less and less mathematical, and more and more 'pinch of this, dash of that' with every batch. my last batch i measured nothing and it came out great.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i'll e-mail it to you. it is a selfexxtracting executable. I'll change the extension to .ex_ and you will just need to change it back to .exe after you save the file. I work the same way you do, but the pro-mash is invaluable if you go to all mash recipes.

SpartaBard

Impulse purchase #2 on this thread

Light & Motion ARC HID Headlight System $290 total.

I got it, hopefully it gets here soon.

Ok. My basement can be the official shop/brewery for our group. Hey I have been thinking more and more about that tool class that you brought up. I may do it, when would it start up?

J-Dro

New Performance coupon, good for smaller orders.

$20 off any order of $50 or more. Coupon code 6001727. Expires 12/4

Brad, you're going to love that L&M light. I'm getting 3+ hours of intense bright light from a single charge. The LiIon version has a lighter battery, but thats the only advantage and hard to justify the extra $$.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
good choice brad. the nightrider definitely weighs down on the front. i'm going to try and make a shim for mine so that i can move it farther back.

ytc100

anrothar said:
good choice brad. the nightrider definitely weighs down on the front. i'm going to try and make a shim for mine so that i can move it farther back.

I cut a piece of rubber from an old mouse pad which I shove under the back half of the helmet mount. This allows me to push the light way up into the bracket and helps somewhat with the falling helmet sydrome.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
perfect scott! i was trying to figure out what i was going to use. i have an old mouse pad that'll work perfectly.

Top Bottom