Some Wawayanda Labor Day Fun!

R

rhd1607

Hi folks,

Decided to go to Wawayanda to try my new 2010 Specialized Rockhopper Comp Disc. The bike performed very well. Someone had told me that this park was about 90% suited for full suspension bikes. I beg to differ. I had a blast. :)

Only upgrades so far have been saddle, handler bar with stem, and pedals. Enjoy the pics!!

Ah, but did you take the 90% of the trails where you require a full suspension? It isn't necessary but definitely helpful to have a FS bike there. Ride Ratttlesnake into Pickle, and up the white trail and see how it feels. It certainly makes me glad to have a FS

That's funny. That was the first trail I hit. I do admit, my knees hurt a little. The park is awesome. Next on the list is Ringwood. Woot!!! :D

Ah, but did you take the 90% of the trails where you require a full suspension? It isn't necessary but definitely helpful to have a FS bike there. Ride Ratttlesnake into Pickle, and up the white trail and see how it feels. It certainly makes me glad to have a FS

2 hours in Jungle Habitat Friday night followed by 5 hours in Waway Sat on one of them things that will remain nameless.

Squish is nice and good, all depends on your point of view, but like Madame Woo once said- Boy, if you want to ride its got to be rigid!

I could see JH on a hardtail more than Wawayanda. It's the really beefy rock gardens where i'm thankful. I have no experience with 29 inch wheels.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions