Some pictures of Ceres.

T

thechad21

thanks for the tip.is anyone going to be riding at ceres soon?

doctor855

i must have missed the good trails. i went around to the left and under 55, trails pretty much led to nowhere and had no flow. i'll have to go back on a day that i have more time to snoop around.

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
ceres

i'll be up for ceres around sat 1/17 or sun 1/18

my last trip, i got 2 flats from those dam thorns, also maybe check out glouchester community college or wissahickon

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6944762

100_0045.JPG

100_0051.JPG

100_0050.JPG

Last edited:

sj_john

Ceres

Look for the trail on the right towards the creek before you get to the Rt 55 overpass. This leads to a bridge. The best trails are on the other side of the creek.
Cross the bridge and stay to the left. This goes up the hill beside Rt 55 and leads you into the trail network. Stay to the left and ride the roller coaster.

i must have missed the good trails. i went around to the left and under 55, trails pretty much led to nowhere and had no flow. i'll have to go back on a day that i have more time to snoop around.

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
Cross the bridge and stay to the left.
in october, if i recall correctly, a bridge was washed out, so i just hoofed it accross the creek

actually i believe i crossed the creek in two place. The first time i crossed it near 55, i went up the hill, there was a beer and burger joint (i took a pic of a trek discovery channel bike parked in front of the place). however, if you go from trail head, strait down to the tral that goes under 55, make the right, instead of the left towards 55, a short distance, you can cross the creek and get to the good trails

the pic below was taken accroos the creek, facing downhill, just after i took the pic, i realized a had gotten a flat from a thorn and had to schlepp back to the trail head, it was my first flat with that mtb and i couldn't un-seat the tire from the rim

100_0050.JPG

mango

I've ridden at Ceres the last two days, it's been a blast!! There is a bridge missing and the teeter is no longer there, otherwise it's a fun place. Lots of mud on the access road and in spots around the trails.

M

MikeyMerg

How far from Glassboro is it. I go to Rowan and need somewhere to ride.

rquinn19

Where are the trails located at Gloucester and Camden.

I can't get to the page here on my work pc (thank god mtbnj isn't websensed), but if you look on the mtbr site there is a trail directory with the location and a google maps link i believe. The CCC one is on Peter Cheeseman Rd. If you park in the park next to campus you pick the trail up from there.

M

MikeyMerg

I can't get to the page here on my work pc (thank god mtbnj isn't websensed), but if you look on the mtbr site there is a trail directory with the location and a google maps link i believe. The CCC one is on Peter Cheeseman Rd. If you park in the park next to campus you pick the trail up from there.

Okay thanks

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions