Some of my favorite custom builders...

Thanks, Sean... I'll have to seek him out just to see that bike in person... And look at the stuff he's riding over with ease and grace... You know he's having more fun than the average rider...

Hope life in Alaska is treating you well...

Peace,
BB

3929167443_c8fdffb041.jpg

HOOOOOOLY SHIT!!! My knees just gave out and now I can't get up....

THAT IS ONE MIND-BLOWIN RIDE, AL!!! Congratulations...

(BTW, I am building a Klunker "tribute" bike that I expect will be ready within the next month... stay tuned. And while I dare not suggest it belongs in the company of the bikes on this thread - like your McClung and Chucku's Retrotec, it definitely belongs in the sense of honoring Frank Schwinn, whose generation of pre and post-war cantilevered frames provided not only the prototypes for the Gary Fishers and Charlie Cunninghams of the world, but also HAD to inspire guys like Inglis, McClung, Pereira, Sycip, Wojcik, Jones, et al...)

Oh, and BTW my Klunker will likely weigh twice what your McClung weighs... and will be more suitable for light paths than hardcore trail riding... it has an Astabula fork (sans truss rod), and under intense thrashing would likely suffer the same fate as some of the early Klunkers...

It's being custom-painted by my buddy in Sonoma...

Top Bottom