SOLD - Surf Kayak - Ocean Kayak Rrrapido

SmooveP

Bought this new years ago. It's in excellent shape. It's a single purpose boat, and that purpose is playing in the waves. If you want to kayak with your friends, go fishing or carry any gear, this is not the kayak for you. It's like a sit-down surfboard and it's fun as hell. It's about 9 1/2' long and comes with knee straps, seat and fiberglass shaft paddle. Asking $350

image0.jpeg
image3.jpeg

pygmypony

Bought this new years ago. It's in excellent shape. It's a single purpose boat, and that purpose is playing in the waves. If you want to kayak with your friends, go fishing or carry any gear, this is not the kayak for you. It's like a sit-down surfboard and it's fun as hell. It's about 9 1/2' long and comes with knee straps, seat and fiberglass shaft paddle. Asking $350

View attachment 137018
View attachment 137019
want to trade that for a tandem bike? i might be able to broker one with my bro-in-law!

SmooveP

want to trade that for a tandem bike? i might be able to broker one with my bro-in-law!

Nah, trying to get rid of stuff!

jklett

View attachment 137018
View attachment 137019
Those are really fun little boats, definitely purpose built for the surf. Whoever gets it is going to have a blast! GLWS.

Top Bottom