Sold. Spin bike - Echelon Connect Sport

the schwartz

Had this for about two months. There is a slight tick or clicking noise in one spot when pedaling which as far as I can tell has no impact on anything whatsoever, but it was enough for me to get the bike replaced under warranty. They didn't want this one back so now I have two.

Retails for $500 plus tax at Walmart. Asking $350 $300

Obviously this one would not include the 90 day Echelon Fit club membership, and would not have any warranty (except my own, if the ticking turns into tocking and clunking I'll give you your money back).

Pretty confident this will sell on FB but wanted to put it out here for this community if anyone's been looking for one. This particular model is well regarded and reviewed at its price point.

Last edited:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Had this for about two months. There is a slight tick or clicking noise in one spot when pedaling which as far as I can tell has no impact on anything whatsoever, but it was enough for me to get the bike replaced under warranty. They didn't want this one back so now I have two.

Retails for $500 plus tax at Walmart. Asking $350.

Obviously this one would not include the 90 day Echelon Fit club membership, and would not have any warranty (except my own, if the ticking turns into tocking and clunking I'll give you your money back).

Pretty confident this will sell on FB but wanted to put it out here for this community if anyone's been looking for one. This particular model is well regarded and reviewed at its price point.
If only it were a Peloton.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@jimvreeland I put a seconds bid on this in case you decided to opt out, this goes also if your lady develops large muscles pushing it around to vacuum and kicks your ass for bringing it home. Have truck will pick up :)

Top Bottom