*sold* Silca T-Handle set - $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karate Monkey

IMG_20200706_073428.jpg

Putting out feelers here--I've decided I don't particularly like working with these. 6 months of light use, includes H2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and T25, 30.

$100 for the set.

Karate Monkey

@stb222 I felt like I was constantly fighting the long arm to get around things on bikes. Time=money, and when the only thing I NEED is the 5mm for STI levers, well...

mwlikesbikes

Aside from the name what makes these Allen wrenches worth $100? I looked them up and retail is even more...

Karate Monkey

Sliding T-handles are actually fairly expensive, and this is a moderately-priced set. The tools they are patterned off of, from Beta, are significantly more expensive for the same number of wrenches.

Tool use/form factors are a personal thing. I've been through 3-4 different styles of T-handle, P-handle, wing-type, etc.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I should probably upgrade from the harbor freight set that rounds off the tool and the bolts.

JerseyPete

Sliding T-handles are actually fairly expensive, and this is a moderately-priced set. The tools they are patterned off of, from Beta, are significantly more expensive for the same number of wrenches.

Tool use/form factors are a personal thing. I've been through 3-4 different styles of T-handle, P-handle, wing-type, etc.
They look like Snap On quality. Plating looks decent, almost surgical.
What replaced them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom