SOLD Saris Freedom 2 Hitch Bike Rack 1.25" $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

For sale is a like new Saris Freedom 2 hitch rack 1.25" hitch. It can be used with 2" hitch adapter as well.

This belonged to a neighbor down the block who was moving out and left it with me to sell since "hey you know about bike stuff". I don't think this thing has ever really been used much, and its been garage kept due to the lack of rust and a few cobwebs. I checked over all the straps and wheel holders and everything is 100% functional with nothing cracked or broken. I would keep this for myself if I didnt already have a 2" hitch and an awesome Thule XT Pro2 (which I bought on this forum!). Plus I need to replenish some funds now that I got myself a new to me real MTB this past weekend.

This comes like you see it, nothing more nothing less which means I don't have the 2" adapter or hitch lock pin. The wheel holders are for road/gravel or MTB up to 29r , but I did see online you can buy Fatbike wheel holders too. The rack doesn't tilt down, but the middle section folds sideways to gain access to the back of your car. There is also a tilt down hitch arm option you can buy if you wanted to and you swap out the non tilting arm. There are three points of contact for each bike - one for each wheel and one on the downtube with padded/rubber straps. The wheel holders and downtube holders all adjust very easily to fit different sized bikes.

My research tells me this retails/online for $299 or more so around 1/2 price is a great deal. If you think you have a fair offer PM me or shoot me a text (just let me know you are interested in the bike rack so I know its not spam). I will follow the rule of thumb here and reply to dibs/offers in the order they were received.

No trades at this time and I prefer Cash and in person pickup in the 07836 area (socially distanced of course). The closer you are to asking price the more willing I might be to meet you if distance to travel to me is an issue.

Text me at 973 229 5505.

Thanks!

2021-01-19_17-18-24.jpg2021-01-19_17-18-42.jpg2021-01-19_17-18-58.jpg2021-01-19_17-19-16.jpg2021-01-19_17-19-33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom