(SOLD) RSD Mayor v5 medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

munk1e

Go for a spin and see if you're being overly critical. Better now while you own it so you can verify your feelings.
I did a short ride today, hence the emotional rollercoaster.

I had never considered the Q factor before. Does it feel different in your knees?
I have to think a bit more about how I pedal. Jury’s out on how much it actually affects me.

I read a suggestion of lowering my seat and it helped.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I did a short ride today, hence the emotional rollercoaster.

I have to think a bit more about how I pedal. Jury’s out on how much it actually affects me.

I read a suggestion of lowering my seat and it helped.

I noticed right away after I got mine built up that I was going to have to lower my saddle a bit. It makes sense when you think about it.

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
I mostly use my fatlike from mid-winter to late march and notice it on the first ride or 2 after coming off the "skinny" then I get used to it. Love having the fatty option; such a monster truck in the woods. I agree with others try a few things and an extra ride or 2 and see if you can make it work.

munk1e

Can I jam these into my karate monkey? The bike says fatties fit fine so it basically has to work right?
Anything is possible with a saw and some welding!

Go for a spin and see if you're being overly critical. Better now while you own it so you can verify your feelings.
Confirmed, my right knee is not happy for a few days after. I believe I tend to bow my knees in to begin with and the wider stance exacerbates this.

JerseyPete

Confirmed, my right knee is not happy for a few days after. I believe I tend to bow my knees in to begin with and the wider stance exacerbates this.
As someone with knee issues, this is valuable feedback. Not everyone is the same, but as I said previously I had never thought about this factor. Thanks.

munk1e

Thanks for the tour of Wildcat Jim! We'll have to do another ride once you have it built up.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the tour of Wildcat Jim! We'll have to do another ride once you have it built up.

It might be awhile before I build it up because of laziness and the inability to get the fork I want currently, but hit me up for a tour anytime! Thanks for letting me show you some of my favorite trails and for bringing the bike to me. I'm pretty lazy, so I really appreciate it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom