SOLD Logitech G25 sim racing wheel, pedals, shifter $100

ebarker9

SOLD

If anyone is looking to get into sim racing with a pretty nice wheel setup for reasonable money, this is a decent setup. Everything is pretty much like new, will post pictures shortly. Figured I'd post here before eBay just because the weight makes shipping a bit expensive. Compatible with PC and PlayStation (I last used it with a PS3 so I'm not positive about the compatibility with newer systems). The shifter can be used in either a gated H pattern setup or sequential.

Located in Randolph. Looking for $100 based on eBay prices that are in the $150 range.

PXL_20230219_135015353.jpgPXL_20230219_135142495.jpgPXL_20230219_135348895.jpg

Last edited:

iman29

If anyone is looking to get into sim racing with a pretty nice wheel setup for reasonable money, this is a decent setup. Everything is pretty much like new, will post pictures shortly. Figured I'd post here before eBay just because the weight makes shipping a bit expensive. Compatible with PC and PlayStation (I last used it with a PS3 so I'm not positive about the compatibility with newer systems). The shifter can be used in either a gated H pattern setup or sequential.

Located in Randolph. Looking for $100 based on eBay prices that are in the $150 range.
Post pics let me ask the boys here , well more like young men now since In their early 20s lol.

ebarker9

Added pictures. Did some research and it's not directly compatible with PS4/PS5, but there are adapters that apparently work. I mostly used it with a PC.

ebarker9

The two converters that I've heard of are the Brook Ras1ution 2 and the drive hub. Not sure if either is economical but people seem to have success with them.

iman29

Added pictures. Did some research and it's not directly compatible with PS4/PS5, but there are adapters that apparently work. I mostly used it with a PC.
Yup that’s what they told me after they called me old. 🙄

They will pass.

Top Bottom