SOLD Cannondale SuperX 52 cm Disc Rival

Status
Not open for further replies.

noreastn

I purchased this bike new and I'm the original owner. I used this as my race bike for 1.5 seasons. Since then, it has been my pit-bike and seen minimal use each season. This season, I replaced the chain and put new handlebar tape on it. At the end of last season, the brake system was bled. This bike is being sold with the original wheels There is presently a set of Stan's Ironcross Comps on but they are not included in the sale..The original wheels come with tubes and have Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires. Pedals are Not included.

$1050>>>>>$875

I will ship the bike at buyer's expense. Bike is located in Stroudsburg, PA, 18360. Can deliver within an hour of my location.

Components:
-Bottom Bracket BB30
-Hubs Formula CX20, disc
-Tires Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700 x 35c
-Wheels Maddux CX 2.0, disc
-Chainrings46/36
-Shifters SRAM Rival 22
-Handlebars Cannondale C3, compact
-Stem Cannondale C3
-Brake LeversSRAM Rival 22 HRD, hydraulic
-Brakes SRAM Rival HRD, hydraulic
-Cassette SRAM, 11-speed: 11-28
-Frame Cannondale SuperX Disc Ballistec carbon w/SPEED SAVE stays
-Crankset FSA Gossamer Cross
-Front Derailleur SRAM Rival 22
-Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival 22
-Saddle Prologo Kappa Evo
-Seatpost Cannondale C3, aluminum

Factory Description:
Cannondale's SuperX Disc Rival is fine-tuned for the glorious grime and chaos that is the world of cyclocross! The Ballistec carbon frame accelerates like a shot, features feathery low weight, and includes SPEED SAVE stays to damp chatter and smooth the course. SRAM's Rival components are well known in the 'cross world, where their quick, decisive shifts are perfect for a bid at the hole shot or a sprint for the line. Off camber corners and technical turns are no match for a sturdy pair of Maddux CX wheels paired with Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires. And, SRAM's revolutionary HRD hydraulic road disc brakes place tons of stopping power right at your fingertips. Cannondale dressed this bike up with their own high-quality aluminum components and a supportive Prologo saddle for competitive low weight and superior rider ergonomics.

Attachments

• 2015 Superx 1.JPG
    2015 Superx 1.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 2015 Superx 3.JPG
    2015 Superx 3.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 2015 Superx 4.JPG
    2015 Superx 4.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 2015 Superx 5.JPG
    2015 Superx 5.JPG