Sold - $300 motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

the schwartz

I'm sick of it. It's a friend's, he neglected it, I thought I would fix it but guess what... I neglected it too. I have my own broken motorcycles and it's not doing me any good on the side of my house.

Yes clean and rebuild the carbs and it should run....0701212020.jpg

Karate Monkey

This is the kind of thing that makes me think:

Hmm, I should finish my motorcycle cert.

Hmm, I should find out what the lightest/reasonably cheap 1-1/4" trailer is. Could my 1.4 even make it back over South Mountain with a trailer on it?

Hmm. I've got a can of carb cleaner

the schwartz

This is the kind of thing that makes me think:

Hmm, I should finish my motorcycle cert.

Hmm, I should find out what the lightest/reasonably cheap 1-1/4" trailer is. Could my 1.4 even make it back over South Mountain with a trailer on it?

Hmm. I've got a can of carb cleaner
I have a trailer I can bring you the bike. Check out the MSF course they offer one at the parking lot at the national guard armory on pleasant valley way you can get your license in a weekend.

Karate Monkey

I have a trailer I can bring you the bike. Check out the MSF course they offer one at the parking lot at the national guard armory on pleasant valley way you can get your license in a weekend.
It's going to take more than a spray bottle to get this going though don't kid yourself that you'll have a working bike for $305

You're doing a bad job of making it difficult to not say yes ;)

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
If anyone hasn’t ridden these bikes I can say they are very fun bikes. Plenty quick, easy handling, light enough. This is a deal and a half.

If it’s not gone by the weekend I’m 90% sure I’ll take it. Been eyeing a dual sport for my next project, but his could take that place.

the schwartz

If it’s not gone by the weekend I’m 90% sure I’ll take it.
I'm away this weekend so it's not going anywhere. If you want it let me know I can hold it for you. Not a huge rush here it's been in my backyard and then the side for at least two years, I'm not counting in days at this point.

EJphotos

Dang would you be able to bring it down to Manahawkin? That's super tempting and a perfect first bike. Hmmmm....
I'd have no issues doing a carb rebuild.

the schwartz

If anyone hasn’t ridden these bikes I can say they are very fun bikes. Plenty quick, easy handling, light enough. This is a deal and a half.

If it’s not gone by the weekend I’m 90% sure I’ll take it. Been eyeing a dual sport for my next project, but his could take that place.
Skip this and get the dual sport. Then let's go play together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom