SOLD - 2021 Pivot Switchblade XT/XTR XL, $5,999

ish

Hey all. First off, thank you to the MTBNJ crew who were riding at Kingdom a few weeks ago when I dramatically taco-ed the front wheel to my hardtail. Appreciate you guys taking the time to check me out and make sure I was okay... and always fun to see more NJ plates in the parking lot!

I'm selling my Pivot Switchblade, wanted to post here in case any NJ interest. Currently listed on Pinkbike and FB as well, but it would be great to sell it to a MTBNJ-er. Note that I am currently up in New Hampshire, and for the next few weeks I'll be in Colorado acclimating and then racing the Leadville 100. Happy to either make a deal for someone willing to accommodate that schedule or work to find an easy meeting location.

Up for sale is a 2021 Pivot Switchblade in Treeline Green, size XL. Purchased new from Salt Cycles in Sandy, Utah. Pro XT/XTR build with a few add-ons.

This bike retails for $7,500, and I have added over $1500 of parts upgrades to the bike. It rides on fresh tires and is ready to roll.

Build:

Pivot Switchblade Pro XT/XTR as seen on the website:

What I've changed:

Ibis carbon bar
Enve carbon stem 35mm
XTR derailleur
NEXT carbon cranks

Attachments

• IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5435.jpg
    IMG_5435.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

ish

I've dropped my price to $5,999.

Seems like a great deal from my point of view... but who knows. Fielding a lot of interest on PB+FB, but would rather sell to a MTBNJ-er.

Feel free to shoot me a message.

Ish

Top Bottom