*SOLD* 2013 Cannondale f29 1

Diamond29er

This bike is in incredible condition and is a joy to ride. It has one chip in the paint on the top tube and minor scratches on the cranks from typical wear and tear (shown in pics). I estimate that I've only put about 200 miles on it and I recently had it professionally tuned so it's ready to ride. The bike is all stock accept the tires which were upgraded to tubeless Continental Mountain King 2.2". They may need a new dose of sealer but they seem to hold air as of now. See pictures for detailed list of components. Will include flat pedals from pics if requested.

Asking $1100.

Factory Description:

Find your flow while riding Cannondale's F29 1. This super-light flyer boasts Cannondale's SmartFormed 29er aluminum frame and light, stiff, 90mm Lefty fork for stellar handling and control. It has a quick-rolling 29-inch wheelset and Schwalbe tires (CHANGED TIRES TO TUBELESS CONTINENTAL) for confidence on the descents as well as impressive traction on the uphills. The quick-shifting SRAM drivetrain with BB30 cranks and the Avid Elixir discs make shifting and stopping a breeze. Plus, Cannondale's own saddle and handlebars offer sublime comfort without unnecessary weight.

IMG_6646.JPG IMG_6647.JPG IMG_6648.JPG IMG_6650.JPG IMG_6651.JPG IMG_6652.JPG IMG_6653.JPG IMG_6674.PNG IMG_6675.PNG IMG_6676.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom