(sold) 2007 Gary Fisher HiFi Deluxe

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
7068436809_62dcf31d17_m.jpg

$SOLD
Bike could be seen in either Fairfield, NJ area or Montclair Area.

Highlights:
Low mileage
Frame:
Size 17.5" (Medium), Carbon rear wishbone
Rear Shock: RP3 120mm
Front Shock: Manitou Minute 120mm
XTR Rear Derailleur
Avid Juicy 5 brakes

Full Specs Here:
http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/...Brand=Gary Fisher&Model=HiFi Deluxe&Type=bike

Currently Set up Tubeless with Ignitor on the Front and stock Bontrager tire rear. Otherwise pretty much stock. Really fun bike to ride but I spend very little time riding off road these days. It's in good shape for an 07. I bought at the end of the season in 07 in Colorado and rode it out there and UT & AZ for a couple months. We moved to NJ in 08 and I really haven't ridden it much out here. I literally rode it 3 times last year and probably only 5 times the prior year. Works great otherwise. Minor scratches from heel rub and car racks and a few minor spills--nothing unusual and otherwise works great.

Actual Pics to follow...

Last edited:

Drlinscott

Odd request here but who did you sell this bike to. I am in search of a replace rear triangle & would love to buy it off them?

Drlinscott

@Drlinscott Is it the upper carbon fiber pieces? If so, it might be your lucky day, I think I have two spares.
The frame is a two piece frame. On the rear triangle of the frame, one of the arms is snapped completely through. I can post pictures if that would help? I am unfamiliar with
the "upper carbon fiber pieces" could you describe those in further detail?

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
The frame is a two piece frame. On the rear triangle of the frame, one of the arms is snapped completely through. I can post pictures if that would help? I am unfamiliar with
the "upper carbon fiber pieces" could you describe those in further detail?
Yes please post a pic. That rear triangle is actually 3 separate pieces, the two seat stays are carbon fiber and attach to shock on one side and the chainstay on the other.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
View attachment 144332View attachment 144333
Hope this clarifys! thank you for helping me
Ouch! Sorry, I only have the upper stays that go from the shock to the chain stays. Mine also broke down there too but on the other side where it is curved. I think it will be almost impossible to find, as this was a huge issue with these frames. If you are the original owner a shop can get it replaced for you, I had mine replaced 3 times! Thanks to @jimvreeland !

Top Bottom