Sobe Energy DH series Round #1, Mt. Snow

NJMX835

Anyone going?

They are running the same course from rounds 3 & 4 from last year, very fun track w/ minimal rocks, but plenty of twists, turns & BIG roots!

It'll be nice to get back onto a somewhat normal course after the having to run BMW at race speed (& I'm hoping to redeem myself after crashing out the last two weekends, lol)

DownhillR3

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it, already missed one XC race this year, why do these series have to conflict... I hate it.:mad2:

NJ Jess

ya me too

Yea, race conflict, time, gas money, sucks that it's so far away. See Mt Snow in July though!

NJMX835

Yeah, I hate the conflicts too, but I guess most people who race XC don't race DH & vice versa.

I'm going to make it to Stewart at least & hopefully my yearly appearance at Ringwood.

I love XC racing even though I suck, you show up, you race, you go home, you can wrap the whole thing up on a Sunday morning before the litttle lady even gets out of bed, lol

BLH2

Shop: Eurocycle
Shop Keep
I am looking to enter this race, it will be my first DH race. I have been riding DH for 2 seasons now, hope I am ready. I own a house 10mins away so it gives me a good excuse to go away for the weekend.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Kinda related, but off topic. Does anyone know if there still will be the Kenda XC race up there before the National Championships?

NJMX835

I am looking to enter this race, it will be my first DH race. I have been riding DH for 2 seasons now, hope I am ready. I own a house 10mins away so it gives me a good excuse to go away for the weekend.

I'm sure you will do fine, it's a very fun course & not as brutal as some of the Diablo & Plattekill one's, but it's a bit longer.

Top Bottom