so, who rode this weekend?

Shaggz

A strong 7
what a fantastic weekend to get out there. made it down to hartshorne saturday, which unfortunately was cut short, but was still REALLY fun. made it out to kvsp this morning for a fast fun ride. trails in great condition and there were a lot of people out there.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Allamuchy for 4 hours of rolling yesterday. Took today off because I feel like I got hit by a truck. Conditions were pretty bad up there.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
walt and i rode sat am. i drankd margaritas today. then coronas. then mnore margritas. then som e flying dog ipas.

so whtacha wthaca whatcha want? i got the honey wiht the money that you flaunt.

walter

Fourth Party
walt and i rode sat am. i drankd margaritas today. then coronas. then mnore margritas. then som e flying dog ipas.

so whtacha wthaca whatcha want? i got the honey wiht the money that you flaunt.

Yep, did the ride with Jake which was a blast, but I also took today off as I was guiding my friend who brought home their new baby yesterday. I was at their house till like 3 am, which was an hour shy of when I got up to go meet Jake. So today muy sleepy, and more hanging with the new kid.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
@20 droppy, swoopy, fast fun miles at hartshorne/huber on saturday, and 20 super fun, hilly, technical, sometimes fast, sometimes rocky as hell miles at ringwood on sunday.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
12 miles on Sat until a new demo set of R-sys wheels started to unwind. Nice.

Rode with 7 others from this here site at Ringwood on the geard 29er. I perhaps went out too fast as the last 1/2 hour was pretty rough. There are more rocks there than any place I have ever seen.

That is Red bull for ya.

Thanks Guys!

j

ArmyOfNone

12 miles on Sat until a new demo set of R-sys wheels started to unwind. Nice.

Rode with 7 others from this here site at Ringwood on the geard 29er. I perhaps went out too fast as the last 1/2 hour was pretty rough. There are more rocks there than any place I have ever seen.

That is Red bull for ya.

Thanks Guys!

j

it gives you wings....i saw

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Not much weekend riding for me, cause I needed to rest from the weeks riding ..... Tuesday - 2 hours at ringwood, Wed, - 4 hours mooch, Thurs. - 3.5 at Mahlon, Friday - 3.5 of Waway. All great super fun rides.

So Saturday I never left the house and Sunday 3.5 hours of pre-riding the darkhorsr 40 course, but it was torture to ride because my back is messed up. Was a great weekend and it's nice to know there are lots of people enjoying it!

I'm glad to see some of you got a good ride in a Ringwood. Sunday Art had trail maint at Jungle Habitat and I had already comitted to a girls pre-ride. We hope to post up a ride at Ringwood some time also. May have to be weekday though, cause trail maint and races seem to book up the weekends. :mad2:

There will be trail building at Jungle Habitat every Sunday this month for anyone interested. JH is only a few miles from Ringwood. Maybe someday we can connect JH, Sterling, Ringwood and Ramapo together for a huge epic ride. Maybe I'll call it the "Jersey Rocks!" ride ??

Ellen :)

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I am so jealous. I couldn't ride this weekend and I feel exhausted anyway. I don't know how I am going to make it next week at the DH40. :drooling:

Spylab

I rode for about 2 hours after work at KVSP on Friday, noodled around the house pn Saturday, and then went back out to Kittatinny with the girlfriend on Sunday. Got about an hour in before she went OTB and "had enough" riding for the day.

C'est La Vie...

Judge Smails

Got 2 hours in at Lewis Morris on Saturday and 3.5 in yesterday at Allamuchy. Aside from bashing my knee in the Mooch it was a great weekend.

J

Jerryg

Huge Props to John from CycleWorks!

Was not sure where I should post this so here it goes. Came down from Boston w/ a bud to ride Diablo Saturday/Tourne Sunday. Returned to parking lot for lunch at Diablo w/ a bent wheel and no spoke wrench's ( quite stupid)...anyway I was fortunate enough to be parked next to John who hooked me up in about 30 seconds and allowed me to continue abusing my rig and my body for the rest of the weekend. You rock, let me know if you head up to my neck of the woods. Would love to give you a tour of Lynn Woods!

Frank

Sasquatch
I'm Toast !!!

19 miles Huber/ Hartshorne saturday,
4+ hrs Trail maint. & 10 miles @ Chimney Rock sunday.
not to mention all the yummy beer :drooling:

SpartaBard

Was not sure where I should post this so here it goes. Came down from Boston w/ a bud to ride Diablo Saturday/Tourne Sunday. Returned to parking lot for lunch at Diablo w/ a bent wheel and no spoke wrench's ( quite stupid)...anyway I was fortunate enough to be parked next to John who hooked me up in about 30 seconds and allowed me to continue abusing my rig and my body for the rest of the weekend. You rock, let me know if you head up to my neck of the woods. Would love to give you a tour of Lynn Woods!

Frank and John are awesome. John is probably the best wrench that I know.

Back on topic:

I rode Hartshorne on Sat., I looked at my bike on Sunday then went to Costco, and I got in about 10 miles at KVSP today. I am heading out to Jacobsburg in PA tomorrow. There is a nice stream crossing which I will hit a few times due to the predicted temps.

Top Bottom