So who rides Early?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I usually ride either 6 mile, Clayton or High Rocks early Sunday morning, starting between 6:30 or 7:00. Usually ride for about an hour and a half. Anyone interested?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I often ride early but rarely down south, and this Sunday I'm at the race so no deal. But I could do 6 Mile early in the future.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i ride early as well and could be convinced to venture southward.

ArmyOfNone

I can get there at the earliest 730 from work. Unless i sneak out early. We can try to make something happen.

walter

Fourth Party
NO, you say you'll ride and then bail. I'm still bitter.

I can vouch for jake, when he and I rode, we had a 6 am ride time, which meant me getting up at 4 and leaving at 430 to get to KVSP. He showed, we were both hung over a bit, but we rode.

Oh, right, I'm a very early bird so let me know whats going on in the future, this weekend may be tough, and next weekend is my daughters bday party at our house, but after that I'm in.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think Jake bailed on a few early winter rides last year, like 20 degree rides. But he's made everything in the last 6 months that I can remember.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I think i will ride six mile tomorrow (sunday). i will be there between 6:30 and 6:45. ride wil about 8:15, 8:30. I usually do to the canal and back, If anyone one else is there, cool, if not, no biggie

Top Bottom