So, when's dinner?!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Promoters are trying for a Sunday end of Nov or early Dec, but nothing firm yet. Should be announced soon. As soon as the date is set, it will be on the H2H site. You will need to pre-register on Bikereg as well.

Keep in mind that paydirt is open until Oct 20th, so the results will not be final until a week after that.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Keep in mind that paydirt is open until Oct 20th, so the results will not be final until a week after that.

Pixy, are you saying that even though the H2H races are over with, riders can still earn points towards the overall finish points via dirt points? I might have 3rd overall in the standings and could loose it by a competitor working on a course after the series is completed?

RC :confused:

The Kalmyk

Pixy, are you saying that even though the H2H races are over with, riders can still earn points towards the overall finish points via dirt points? I might have 3rd overall in the standings and could loose it by a competitor working on a course after the series is completed?

Trail work...It's my contribution to this wonderful sport called mtbing:D

xc62701

That's what she's saying - that is if you don't have your paydirt done. If you have it done and they have it done you both win and the trails benefit :)

Top Bottom