So much for frozen and fast....

dualfisted

I hit up Allaire this morning before the rain started, still really hard and fast (the trails that is, for the gutterminded, haha). By the time I was leaving, the trails had started to soften back up, and, even pushed the front wheel out movin' thru a corner. It may not have rained much, but, with this warmer weather, I think we're gonna be back to the norm. It was fun while it lasted, but my toes won't complain a bit about being on the warmer side. TJ

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I was about the last one to leave the lot tonight, rode until dark. I found all of the trails to be quite frozen through my ride, and I hit just about all of them :D.

It was raining pretty good when I left, but the water hadnt started to really even hit the trails. All depends on how much it pisses down tonight, but I think we will be fine.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
I had a really nice ride at Jungle Habitat on Sunday. Was short but really sweet... the trails were frozen and lots of crunchy snow. My first snow ride ever... I think I'm hooked.

The warm weather is on its way and it will turn into a slop fest so it may be a while before I get back on it up here.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Sounds like we need to entice the mergs into a trip south.

You guys may get a thaw then deep freeze to make some of that epic snow crust I have heard about. If that happens up there I want to come ride it!

Last edited:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was about the last one to leave the lot tonight, rode until dark. I found all of the trails to be quite frozen through my ride, and I hit just about all of them :D.

It was raining pretty good when I left, but the water hadnt started to really even hit the trails. All depends on how much it pisses down tonight, but I think we will be fine.
Chuck and I were in there 3:30-5PM. Conditions were superb. Very little in the way of mud and no standing water.

It just started to rain when we were pulling out of the lot. Hopefully we won't get dumped on too much in the next few days and the weekend will still be kosher for hitting the trails.

dualfisted

I wasn't implying the trails had gone downhill yesterday, they were still very hard, fast and really fun, you could tell they were softening up though.
It hasn't rained that much, but I'm sure it's plenty to make some mud out there. I don't mind mud either if the trails can handle the abuse. I'm was just getting a bit spoiled with the whole frozen/ super fast trails....... I'm gonna miss them, me thinks.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions