So, is MTBNJ hosting an event this year?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
24 Hours of Norm’s Backyard.
1619964497079.jpeg

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
It seems the entire mass series is running. Is there a different story behind H2H? Seems to be declining in number of events each year. Also, for you enduro guys, the Southern Tirr Enduro course in Vestal NY(part of MASS series) is totally worth the drive. Bring an. Xc bike and preride the whole park a bit. Super fun place.

Attachments

• 5318F7CB-2B09-43CA-84C1-1FBDB57B37CC.jpeg
    5318F7CB-2B09-43CA-84C1-1FBDB57B37CC.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 63B4D4E2-B8BE-4E73-ACCD-3CF4B05F91CA.jpeg
    63B4D4E2-B8BE-4E73-ACCD-3CF4B05F91CA.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DFDF8814-0CF2-4B2F-ADFE-FE1945FCB311.jpeg
    DFDF8814-0CF2-4B2F-ADFE-FE1945FCB311.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 75

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Six Mile just approved NICA for June 6th. Land managers are starting to loosen up. Crossing fingers for an mtbnj jawn.

We are cleared for the BSA but the weekend we had in mind didn’t work for the camp.

NY state is radio silence. Won’t even return my emails.

JDurk

It seems the entire mass series is running. Is there a different story behind H2H? Seems to be declining in number of events each year. Also, for you enduro guys, the Southern Tirr Enduro course in Vestal NY(part of MASS series) is totally worth the drive. Bring an. Xc bike and preride the whole park a bit. Super fun place.
Not the entire MASS series. The Sizzler and Challenger locations are both at NJ community colleges that currently are large vaccination sites. Neither will issue permits yet. I believe both are looking at re-scheduling in September if possible. The races that had been given early permission are on private property, i.e. Granogue and Bear Creek. I don't think Iron Hill in DE has made any announcement. MD allowed the race at Fair Hill and PA is allowing French Creek this weekend.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Not the entire MASS series. The Sizzler and Challenger locations are both at NJ community colleges that currently are large vaccination sites. Neither will issue permits yet. I believe both are looking at re-scheduling in September if possible. The races that had been given early permission are on private property, i.e. Granogue and Bear Creek. I don't think Iron Hill in DE has made any announcement. MD allowed the race at Fair Hill and PA is allowing French Creek this weekend.
Nesh is approved for June. They have up’ed the pressure on the trail monkeys maintaining the place.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Iron Furnace happened,

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Iron Furnace happened,
i don't know why some races are getting permits and others are not... but it's definitely not for lack of trying. maybe @Norm didn't put enough bribery cash into the coffee cup* but we can't just pull permits out of our asses.

* little political reference for my Mo-town peeps

Top Bottom