So, is MTBNJ hosting an event this year?

Joe J

Looking at the H2H website I still see MTBNJ mentioned for a race in June. Is any of this likely to happen?
Not sure why you would bother even looking at the H2H website? They haven't removed Ringwood that we know isn't happening or posted results for the first 2 races that did happen.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking at the H2H website I still see MTBNJ mentioned for a race in June. Is any of this likely to happen?

I doubt the H2H race happens, to be honest. We are strongly considering a short track race on the weekend that Ringwood just vacated. I will be honest that this gravel grinder on the same date makes me wonder if we should do it then. But IDK if there is a real conflict there.

We wanted to try to do a longer format race at Stewart but the contact there is a black hole - no replies to the emails I send. The only thing he sent us this year was an email saying, "Don't bother asking," more or less.

Let me get back to you. But the 200 racer limit and short runway makes me lean to the short track format.

Maybe a longer format short track?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Does anyone remember the 12HR’s of (rain)Deer Park race about 16 years ago ?

Nope. 😆
I think I still have the glass.
Many couldn’t even finish the race as they had no brake pads left. The parking situation was nuts too. I remember people getting stuck. Long ass day.

Running of the Dogs, or something like that?

Different race, that was the Kitt race by the Bulldogs. 6 hr format I believe. 12 o Moochy me thinks was the Deer Park.

Last edited:

-YETI-

Maybe a longer format short track?
Hey @Norm, would you have an endurance category (4 hr) for the possible short track race? 🤞🤞🤞🤞

WTF pulled off an endurance category w/ a short track course and if anything, was a good challenge. I promise I'll be the first to sign up if you do

Top Bottom