so has anyone ever seen this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we're looking at the same thing. Did you click the link? That ain't a map.

253733_169178826478026_100001577294217_450595_5978568_n.jpg

yeah, all I see is a coupla dingy broads

And why would a trail network be posted in the roadie forum? Who cares, Ima start drinkin

Last edited:
Roadies are jerks.

I think he must be talking about the D&R canal thingy.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: oops... i must have grabbed the wrong link URL... that's one of my customers in las vegas playing the guitar I made for him :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yes, I meant the "D&R canal thingy" I didn't know this was strictly a road forum :(

it's a 7 string bass guitar that was custom built for Frank Cusenza from the Las Vegas based band The Crashers. Anyone that has been to Carnaval Court between Harrah's and Imperial Palace in the last 6 years has probably come across these guys playing. In order to keep things proportioned properly for the massive size of the 7 string neck, bridge and pickups, I had to scale up the body to about 25-30% larger than a standard guitar. In the past, he played a Conklin 7 string guitar that weighed almost exactly the same and was also quite large.

for an idea of how big the guitar is, it stands about 4' 6" tall from bottom to top, it's 18" wide at the largest point and weighs 14lbs. The neck is 2 3/16" wide at the nut and 4 1/4" wide at the heel. I have a picture of my 6'6" tall buddy playing it before I shipped it and he barely made it look playable. Frank is about 5'6" tall ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom