snow!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yep, it's snowing out. i'm about five miles (as the crow flies) from the waterloo lot. i guess winter is on it's way here..

Wobbegong

I heard about it on the radio this morning. Very cold and raining with thunder and lightning here in Perth Amboy/ Sewaren.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just got a call from the wife who just informed me that our 20ft awning tore off the side of the house and fell on the dog and steel framed pavillon collapsed wtf!!! dog is ok just shaken, thank god. didn't see this coming.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Snow here, not sticking. This weather is for the dogs (note: not dogs under awnings).

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
it's sticking here which means it's certainly sticking at the parks north of me.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
The rooftops out my window are white.

It is 36 degrees and DUMPING..

Sure is purdy..

j

N

NiceIrishGirl

Snow in PA

I live in East Stroudsburg, PA and it's been a mix of snow/rain since early this morning. Schools are closed. Surfaces are pretty slippery.

The weathermen are actually predicting 3 - 6 inches by tomorrow morning!!!

Matty, glad the dog is OK!

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Snowing hard, here is Green Brook right now.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Snowing hard, here is Green Brook right now.

Man, it just started coming down hard in the last 10 minutes. My wife called on her way to Califon and said some cars had inches of snow on them.

Getting to know you, Question #8: What are you feeling right now...:rolleyes:

Wobbegong

The rooftops out my window are white.

It is 36 degrees and DUMPING..

Sure is purdy..

j

My wife called a few minutes ago and said the same. My boy is seeing it for the first time, she said he is glued to the window. She is going to dress him up to head out in it. I wish I was home right now....:mad: She said I'll get a photo soon, I sure hope so..

We just shut down all transfers here at work again, lightning keeps hitting close by.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
there's a good inch on the ground here which means i'll be driving the kids to school today.

walter

Fourth Party
I'm sick, cold and wet.The heat in my truck is not working. But don't worry, all the stores in central NJ will have their Pepsi.

SpartaBard

Wow. I live less than 5-6 minutes from you and not a flake (snow flake, that is) to be seen!

'Just cold, windy, and rainy...quite nasty out today...

I am also a couple hundred feet higher. Once I drove down the hill on 15 into Jefferson, the snow disappeared.

Top Bottom