snow!!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
mixed bag in lawrenceville, every one in my office is now speculating on how bad a winter we are going to have....blah blah blah

Wobbegong

I'm sick, cold and wet.The heat in my truck is not working. But don't worry, all the stores in central NJ will have their Pepsi.

"All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me."
1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif

Last edited:

BiknBen

Snowing in Freehold!!!

I feel like a child for posting this but I just want to feel included. :rolleyes:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Nothing but wind and rain out here by the ocean.

I put the winter tires on my car this past Saturday, looks like my timing was appropriate.:(

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Leaving now to dust off xc skis wife informed me there is enough on the ground to go!

ArmyOfNone

I'm sick, cold and wet.The heat in my truck is not working. But don't worry, all the stores in central NJ will have their Pepsi.

Rain, sleet or snow the pepsi must go!!!

I just got out of bed...what is happening out there!?

J-Dro

"All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me."
1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif

The full quote, for a snowy day...

I go:
There's nothing-wrong mom.
And she goes:
Don't tell me that, you're on drugs!
And I go:
No mom I'm not on drugs I'm okay, I was just thinking you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi.
And she goes:
NO you're on drugs!
I go:
Mom I'm okay, I'm just thinking.
She goes:
No you're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't act that way!
I go:
Mom just give me a Pepsi please
All I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi.

f2f4

JUST started snowing here!

WOOHOO!

Oh, wait, I have to work the flightline today... CRAP.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
The full quote, for a snowy day...

I go:
There's nothing-wrong mom.
And she goes:
Don't tell me that, you're on drugs!
And I go:
No mom I'm not on drugs I'm okay, I was just thinking you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi.
And she goes:
NO you're on drugs!
I go:
Mom I'm okay, I'm just thinking.
She goes:
No you're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't act that way!
I go:
Mom just give me a Pepsi please
All I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi.

Then it goes something like "I'm sittin' on a concrete slab...something, something...'didn't get hugged and I didn't get kissed, I got so f***in' pissed".

Hoodoo Gurus? Some college punky band from the 80's, I don't remember...

Mike679

Just got a call from my wife. Power is out at the pre-school in Califon where my 2 and 4 year old are, she's got to leave work in Chester to pick them up, to bring them to our house, which also has no power. Evidently the roads are really bad, so they're keeping my 9 year old at the elementary school until they can plough a little bit.

Can't say I'm excited about this.

J-Dro

Then it goes something like "I'm sittin' on a concrete slab...something, something...'didn't get hugged and I didn't get kissed, I got so f***in' pissed".

You are mistaking for some other song. It's Suicidal Tendencies. The Hoodoo Guru's were like ABBA compared to those guys.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
You are mistaking for some other song. It's Suicidal Tendencies. The Hoodoo Guru's were like ABBA compared to those guys.

I got the song right...totally guessing on the band...so we need to go with what you say.

I was a complete metalhead in those days so if it didn't come w/big hair, my memory is pretty sketchy...

MTB Aussie

I got the song right...totally guessing on the band...so we need to go with what you say.

I was a complete metalhead in those days so if it didn't come w/big hair, my memory is pretty sketchy...
The Pepsi references were in the song "Institutionalized" by the aforemention Suicidal Tendencies.

Any memories around the time of the Gurus are suitably degenerated by time and substance abuse.

Wobbegong

:hmmm::hmmm:

They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy, myself

It doesn't matter I’ll probably get hit by a car anyway

Last edited:

ellbiddy

I woke up late today , looked out and it was snowing like mad. Driving to work was a pain, and all of 18 south was closed as I was making my way into Rutgers. this 2was around 11:5

Mare

When it was raining this morning, I really really wanted to just stay in bed. I should have listened to myself for once!!!! I could be home playing in the snow right now!!!

N

NiceIrishGirl

:hmmm::hmmm:

They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy, myself

It doesn't matter I’ll probably get hit by a car anyway

They say they're gonna fix my brain. Alleviate my suffering and my pain.
But by the time they fix my head. Mentally I'll be dead.

Wobbegong, thanks for sharing that pic. He's precious. You'll have plenty of snow days with him this year, I think...

Top Bottom