Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All fat bikes need to go ride chimney rock immediately after snow stops. The whole park too.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Great minds....

.....however for me Sat's gonna depend on a few things. Have a ride planned with Zoller up north on Sat AM, but if roads are bad in the AM or if snowfall too deep for our skinny tired bikes, we may be off. So... a "Fat Sat" after the snow is possible, or Sun AM definitely could work for me.

As for where...we should make the call depending on the snow line. Right now looks like 3-6 for Chimney area...

tj-7

lucky bastard.....i should of left to the mountains yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

well we are prolly gonna get 6-9 inches by the shore....anyone in the area who wants to do maybe a beach ride or allaire or clayton let me know....

YoBikeLady

tj-7, I will be staying at the shore praying it doesn't stay rain around here and planning on riding the fat bike out from Asbury probably sometime on Saturday.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
.....however for me Sat's gonna depend on a few things. Have a ride planned with Zoller up north on Sat AM, but if roads are bad in the AM or if snowfall too deep for our skinny tired bikes, we may be off. So... a "Fat Sat" after the snow is possible, or Sun AM definitely could work for me.

As for where...we should make the call depending on the snow line. Right now looks like 3-6 for Chimney area...

If you guys do mid-afternoon up here somewhere I could probably make that.
Sunday is usually my day but the wife has a thing for us, darnit.

Thin Diesel

I'm planning to ride Sat as soon as I get my shoveling done. Was going to stay local (Tourne) but may join a group ride if timing works out. Is it definitely CR? What time?

tj-7

tj-7, I will be staying at the shore praying it doesn't stay rain around here and planning on riding the fat bike out from Asbury probably sometime on Saturday.

YO!!!!!!!
pm me if ya wanna meet up...should be fun to see what transpired...

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
As of now, I'm planning Mtn Creek for some boarding with my son (I board, but he skis...go figure:hmmm:). But I'm definitely planning a Sunday AM fat ride...maybe CHimney, 6MR...depends on the snow reports. Post up if anyone's interested in Sunday AM.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'll be riding Chimney Rock at some point tomorrow I'm sure. Ride in the afternoon, I should have most of the place flattened out for you guys by then :D

-Jim.

woody

Heads-Up!

Conditions could be shaping up for *Paved Woods* MTB action tomorrow morning in some parks!

I'm talkin 'bout dense wet snow that freezes solid overnight - the entire forest becomes a giant pump track!

Tomorrow morning, if you can walk on top of the snow in your yard without sinking in, drop everything and head to the nearest park ASAP. (But first chime in here and tell us where the goods are!)

pxs231

It won't be up north. As of now we have 6 inches of very fluffy stuff and I don't think its gonna turn into rain north of rt 80. Coming down hard!

woody

Not at CR either. We got a bunch of fluff on top of the heavy wet.
Maybe further south?...

sandman

Big Hill

Got a 8.5 mile ride in the Pinelands today. Just enough snow.

Attachments

• 100_0479.JPG
    100_0479.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 100_0475.JPG
    100_0475.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_0476.JPG
    100_0476.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 100_0480.JPG
    100_0480.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 221

goodvibe

Rode in the Forbidden Forest today. There was a mountain and it was not north. . .
It was a tough go, even with the Fat Bike. There were about 10" of powdery snow. I was able to go about 100 yards at a time before spinning out. Wound up finding some XC ski tracks that made it a little more palatable.
71825_526891597355139_1217355413_n.jpg

Top Bottom