snow tire check in thread

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
how awesome did you feel driving on your snow tires today

felt like dis guy today in le fit
127570_o.gif

woody

I've always been a big fan of snowy parking lot donuts.

As a yute, it was purely for fun.

As a responsible adult, it is for assessing the traction conditions, and for practice controlling the vehicle in an unexpected slide. At least, that's what I tell the cops when I get busted.
:D

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I made it through another snow storm on 225/35/18 High-Performance Summer tires.

rick81721

Lothar
me in the parking lot when i got to work in a crappier car
0362aa66-be31-4c5a-bc7d-7986a022deb8_audi-spyder-630.gif

I had a few experiences like that driving to work this morning - and in a large, late model, AWD SUV with the latest antiskid tech. The roads were worse after plowing - basically sheets of ice. Antilock brakes saved me once from rearending someone, and I saw on canal road just north of 6MR that some poor guy almost slid into the canal where there's no guardrail. Whoever at our work decided to not have a delayed opening is an idiot

gtluke

The Moped
Car in a ditch on my road on the way home yesterday. NO SNOW TIRES
I need to throw my tow straps in the car so I can yank these poor people out of the ditch. I saw a lifted jeep with a winch 10 seconds later, but he was probably on his way to crossfit and couldn't stop to help her.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My street last night...which is a hill. Cars just piled up...all bc they chose to not love lukes family. My favorite was a guy in a civic who literally held his car on the limiter for at least 3-4 minutes as he inched his way past my house lol.

2015-03-03.jpg

ChrisRU

I've encountered a few challenges getting started from a stop with the worn to shit summer tires on my crapbox, but we've been managing. Yesterday around 7pm-ish were the worst road conditions I've seen this year.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I've encountered a few challenges getting started from a stop with the worn to shit summer tires on my crapbox, but we've been managing. Yesterday around 7pm-ish were the worst road conditions I've seen this year.

and you live by luke, how has he not strangled you?

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Car in a ditch on my road on the way home yesterday. NO SNOW TIRES
I need to throw my tow straps in the car so I can yank these poor people out of the ditch. I saw a lifted jeep with a winch 10 seconds later, but he was probably on his way to crossfit and couldn't stop to help her.

There is a jeep that matches that description at my gym, and yes they have crossfit there. I don't understand crossfit. I see more people blowing out their knees and shoulders jumping on and off the boxes, and trying to climb the ropes, then I do skiing. Its a silly thing. And I have Blizzaks on my awd car, so that I can channel my inner Loeb in the snow.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I switched my winter tires last weekend because I hate luke's family during march

Top Bottom