SNOW DAY "work from home" ride

THATmanMANNY

soooo anyone planning to work from home today? ;)
I may be. Just curious if anyone else is. Or maybe I'll go boarding :hmmm:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks kinda neat out there. I may get out on the CX bike if I get my stuff done this morning. But right now nothing is plowed and it's still coming down.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I love how our taxes are the highest around, yet the local snowplowing equipment is shit to say the least.

I just watched a guy plowing my street in a 2wd truck. This in not only stupid.. it is totally unsafe.

bobkennelly

You should see the maniacs in NYC plow, get out of the way or die, and yes I am already at work, yes that does suck too....

jimjo

plow??? whats that luckily or unluckly i only live 2 miles from the office but nothing ...was plowed

Wobbegong

I love how our taxes are the highest around, yet the local snowplowing equipment is shit to say the least.

I just watched a guy plowing my street in a 2wd truck. This in not only stupid.. it is totally unsafe.

Call Sandra and tell her what you think. 274.2444.

BiknBen

Plow?

I thought it was my job. I clear the road with my tires. 8" at each pass. I should have all of NJ done by spring. ;)

walter

Fourth Party
Tried getting to work, 2 accidents on 287 prevented that so after sitting there for a bit I was able to turn around and come home. Now I get to take care of the sick wife and even sicker daughter.:whoopdedo

PTB66

WOW...you get your street plowed? :(

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Already have a half a days work done in the office. Roads were snowy, but ok for a short commute. I even passed one crazy biker on the way to the office:hmmm: .... wait a minute, that was a smiling mr pixy.:)

Robson

I'm only 5 miles from office and we have delayed opening:(
Side roads are bad even for cars with AWD.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Passed a biker this morning on my way into work. Barely felt safe in my subie and this guy was in dark pedestrian clothes, no helmet, no lights and drifting into the street. Um, anyone got a dead pool going?

Top Bottom