Snow at 6-Mile...

BiknBen

Fred (AoN) and I hit up 6-Mile this Evening for a little frolicking in the snow. Go HERE for Fred's ride data.

Fred announces that he is ready to roll.
CIMG3638Small.jpg

I'm just thankful I found someone willing to ride.
CIMG3639Small.jpg

There was 2-3 inches of snow on the ground. Just right for making things interesting without being too deep. The snow changed to Frz Rain during the ride.
CIMG3641Small.jpg

Just a couple kids playin in the snow. I was trying to catch snowflakes. :hmmm:
CIMG3642Small.jpg

Fred wasn't feelin the love on the way back. He dug deep into his suitcase of courage to make it back to the car.

CIMG3645Small.jpg

He had just enough energy to make himself an angel in the lot once the ride was complete.

CIMG3647Small.jpg

Of course, a meal at Le Casa De Tortilla was required afterwards. :cool:

BiknBen

Nice to see you...Tim

Sorry Tim. I didn't realize you were one of US. If I had known you were on MTBNJ I would have tried to lick you too.

Glad you were enjoying yourself. It was a nice evening indeed.

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
did fred powersnot before that pic or what? i only see a little bit of boogerage in the left nostril.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
That tongue pic is disturbing, what's going on with the 6m crew?!

Good pics Ben, real cool that you got a snow ride in before the slop came down.

bobkennelly

Wish I was there!!!

Sorry Tim. I didn't realize you were one of US. If I had known you were on MTBNJ I would have tried to lick you too.

Glad you were enjoying yourself. It was a nice evening indeed.

All though I did get out for a walk with my wife last night, all I kept saying to myself, man I wish I was out on my MTN bike right now. Glad to see you two had a good time, see you all this weekend...

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i was gonna go out there today cause i knew i was gonna have off from school, but it all turned to slop...:mad:

ArmyOfNone

did fred powersnot before that pic or what? i only see a little bit of boogerage in the left nostril.

there most likely was some boogerage on its way out at the moment. However no where near to the extent of yours. You take the cake my friend.

Good good times on the bike, in the woods, with Ben. :hmmm:

Top Bottom