Sneeze's Pugsley is fo' sale.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The Sneeze has caught Upgradtitis and is selling his Pug. It's like mine, but more, and bigger, a lot bigger!! 22inch frame.

532970_4425700402604_1556769198_n.jpg

391516_4425702202649_901817052_n.jpg

Pug frame/fork, Alfine11 rear hub laced into a Rolling Darryl...I think it's a Surly front hub...Mr Whirly cranks with an E13 ring...Nate tires...Chris king bottom bracket and headset...Race Face bars...Elixir brakeset...PRO grips...

Pedals not included.

This bike literally has 2 rides on it, it looks brand new.

Asking 2K OBO.

It's at the shop all the time if you wanna come by and check it out.

-Jim.

Steve Vai

YIKES! I'm 6'3" and I'll be up to look at this rig on my next day off. Which shop?

High Gear Cyclery in Stirling. The Sneeze also has a pair of XTR pedals he'll include, not the newest ones, the ones before that. I'm there pretty much every day so stop by whenever!!

-Jim.

Chris(NJ)

YIKES! I'm 6'3" and I'll be up to look at this rig on my next day off. Which shop?

High Gear Cyclery in Stirling. The Sneeze also has a pair of XTR pedals he'll include, not the newest ones, the ones before that. I'm there pretty much every day so stop by whenever!!

-Jim.

And make sure you stop at the stirling hotel afterwards to grab a delicious beer, burger and some killer mac n cheese :drooling:

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
So I'm 5'6" ... think this would be something worth looking into? :D

Seriously, though, I might be interested if one of these in a small comes in ...

Steve Vai

I think you missed the boat on that one, I sold mine a few weeks ago!! However, if you want want to throw a leg over one in your size, stop by and try my new 9:ZERO:7...

-Jim.

Top Bottom