smokey's bbq

ArmyOfNone

I can offer my place up for a location. I have been meaning to post something up in reference to a fairwell bash. It should be a multi-day event IMO.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
nope, family thing this weekend. they aren't answering the phone number listed in yellowpages.com.

Spylab

Smokey's BBQ jumped the shark when 'Smokey' himself left the business. Not even the same restaurant with the new owner, in my opinion...

anrothar

entirely thrilled
well i'll give my full review as a newbie on sunday or whenever i get around to it. found the number and website, and can't figure out what the hell i was gdoing wrong last night trying to find it.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
it was decent. the onion rings were excellent. i had the shrimp and scallop thingies, which were good. wasn't crazy about the hush puppies, but i never am, so i don;t know why i ordered them... sister had the pecan catfish and loved it. dad wasn't crazy about his steak. everyone else seemed happy with their meals. it wasn't as much 'bar-b-que' as i expected. i was expecting lot's of options slathered in bbq sauce, complementary bibs, etc. so, it wasn't great, in my opinion, but it was good.

they had a winter lager on tap for $1.50 a pint which was worth the trip in and of itself...

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Never been there, but every time this thread pops up I get really hungry just thinking about some good BBQ ribs.

Top Bottom