Small Engine Help

larkin42

I have a generator that I was given, but unfortunately it won't seem to run. Anybody know of a good repair guy in Monmouth County?

Brian's Auto tech on Poplar (formerly Poplar Mechanics) in Port Monmouth.

Guy fixes anything; he diagnosed my neighbor's generator when it crapped out after Irene, it turned out to be a circuit board. Above all, the dude is an honest man.

Glad to hear it. I live on Poplar and it's been great to finally have a mechanic that I completely trust and can walk to.

Do you do much local riding? I've been road riding mostly, but I plan to hit the trails a lot more this coming year.

If you want to ride sometime, let me know.

Last edited:
I just listed a generator I had in the garage for like 7 years. Haven't used it since sandy. i listed it as is and got so many messages.

Then I was like let's see if it starts. After a few minutes it fired up with fresh gas! SUPRISED!

I notice some oil seepage and some gas drip near the choke switch area. I'm not sure what that part is called.

Long story short, any reasonable small engine repair guys in Hillsborough area?

I just listed a generator I had in the garage for like 7 years. Haven't used it since sandy. i listed it as is and got so many messages.

Then I was like let's see if it starts. After a few minutes it fired up with fresh gas! SUPRISED!

I notice some oil seepage and some gas drip near the choke switch area. I'm not sure what that part is called.

Long story short, any reasonable small engine repair guys in Hillsborough area?
Central Jersey Nurseries just off 206 can help you out.

And way to dig up a 10 year old post.

Back
Top Bottom