Small Carbon Flat Bar Road/Gravel Bike

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
My wife decided that she wants to ditch the drop bar bike and go with a flat bar. I considered just switching out the bars, but her bike was a Frankenstein anyway because we got it when she started to do tri's and I built a cheap one. After the tri phase I put a steep angled up stem so she could ride it semi normal.

I think I want something that can accept larger tires so disc would be a plus. Not looking to pay pennies on the dollar so let me know what you have.

Would also consider a frame too.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I think I have an Easton CT2 carbon bar sitting around if you're interested. 25.4mm diameter, 580mm wide but the tip on one end is cut off a bit for reason I can't remember. It is yours free if you want to pick it up in Piscataway.

Last edited:

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I think I have an Easton CT2 carbon bar sitting around if you're interested. 25.4mm diameter, 580mm wide but the tip on one end is cut off a bit for reason I can't remember. It is yours free if you want to pick it up in Piscataway.
Thanks, but really looking for a whole bike. If I change my mind I'll let you know.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Thanks, but really looking for a whole bike. If I change my mind I'll let you know.
OK. I misunderstood. I thought you were just looking for a small carbon flat bar to put on an existing bike. Well, it's here if you want it.

Top Bottom