Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l400.jpg

For real though, that thing is gonna be killer.

@Paul H I hammered in the starnut square
Did it go in straight? Its kinda tough to do... not impossible but just not easy.

IME... never had issues mounting new tires. Used tires... sometimes.... not as simple to set up tubeless.... don't know why.
Mount the tires with a tube first so that the tires get in the correct shape. Then try tubeless. As Magic mentioned... just unseat one side only when removing the tube.

@Magic, do you believe it would premature disussing the alignment of the vale with the tire logo?
The press fit BB on the RDO that the LBS installed, the logo on the caps on both sides don't align. It bothers me.... :D

Did it go in straight? Its kinda tough to do... not impossible but just not easy.

It's straight. And no, I didn't do it but I was there when he did.

+1 on the soapy water. Try pulling the beads as close to the edge as you can before hitting it with the air. Or try the old fill it with propane and light it trick if all else fails. Do that in the driveway though...

+1 on the soapy water. Try pulling the beads as close to the edge as you can before hitting it with the air. Or try the old fill it with propane and light it trick if all else fails. Do that in the driveway though...

Maybe fire isn't the best idea considering @The Governor of Maxtown history here.....

Last edited:

Did you install the stem?
Because even tho it may visually look straight... once you install the cap and the screw prematurely binds a bit... it aint straight.
Its prolly fine even if its off a bit... but my OCD... it would bother me :D

Last edited:
Did you install the stem?
Because even tho it may visually look straight... once you install the cap and the screw prematurely binds a bit... it aint straight.
Its prolly fine even if its off a bit... but my OCD... it would bother me :D
It's straight.

IME... never had issues mounting new tires. Used tires... sometimes.... not as simple to set up tubeless.... don't know why.
Mount the tires with a tube first so that the tires get in the correct shape. Then try tubeless. As Magic mentioned... just unseat one side only when removing the tube.

The press fit BB on the RDO that the LBS installed, the logo on the caps on both sides don't align. It bothers me.... :D

What does square mean to you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom