Slightly oddball but still cool.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wanted a simple new belt and ran across Strapworks.com. Oregon based outfit that’ll make just about anything you want out of nylon or polyester straps. Spent about $15 with shipping for my belt and yes I picked the color combo. 61CE9949-FF56-494C-9710-8034DA3FBC2D.jpeg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Serious question. Why do you wear a belt?

Only time I wear a belt is with dress pants as an accessory. Otherwise all my pants stay up without a belt.

Just seems like something that makes using a urinal more annoying. Which is a large concern of mine as I'm typically drunk when I'm wearing a belt.

Thanks.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you pee on your belt?

No because I work to not do so. But I can't be the only one that gets horribly drunk wearing a suit and is using 100% of their mental capacity making sure the origami of undershirt/underwear/dress-shirt/pants/belt layering goes down properly while in front of the urinal.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
No because I work to not do so. But I can't be the only one that gets horribly drunk wearing a suit and is using 100% of their mental capacity making sure the origami of undershirt/underwear/dress-shirt/pants/belt layering goes down properly while in front of the urinal.

buy a belt that just fits if your a 30 get a 32 unless you pee from your belly button, then there is no hope for you.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

Only time I wear a belt is with dress pants as an accessory. Otherwise all my pants stay up without a belt.

Just seems like something that makes using a urinal more annoying. Which is a large concern of mine as I'm typically drunk when I'm wearing a belt.

Thanks.
I wear a belt with my winter mtb pants.

Off the bike, I always wear a belt with pants.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Why? Fashion?
I am right between m/l in the mtb pants, went large and use belt

Casual: If shirt is tucked in, no question a belt. You look absolute silly without one.

Not tucked in, IDK, I feel weir not wearing one. Don't have any issue peeing.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Thanks.

Doh. Never even saw the question. Because I’m in between fat (34) and skinny (32). So I have to buy mostly 34 and wear a belt.

Top Bottom