Slaying the Dragon - @Sterling

There is another rock spine on the loop...if you are riding the loop clockwise, you ride down it....The end is steep with a tricky roll down to the right.....I tried riding up this one, but couldnt get it. This one to me seems REALLY hard, but I think its doable. Getting up onto the spine, I needed 4th gear to get enough speed, but then I couldnt turn that over.....i'll have to try this one again sometime...I swear I saw a video of someone doing it. Wish I could do that trials hippity hoppity stuff like Jeff and Lance can.

There is another rock spine on the loop...if you are riding the loop clockwise, you ride down it....The end is steep with a tricky roll down to the right.....I tried riding up this one, but couldnt get it. This one to me seems REALLY hard, but I think its doable. Getting up onto the spine, I needed 4th gear to get enough speed, but then I couldnt turn that over.....i'll have to try this one again sometime...I swear I saw a video of someone doing it. Wish I could do that trials hippity hoppity stuff like Jeff and Lance can.
I think I found a possible answer to the hippity hoppity trials issue @UtahJoe. Jeff Lenosky , watch out!😂
C14D0D49-5E77-4E1E-ADDF-609C05FCE4C5.png

‼️ New feature alert ‼️

Been working on this one all week. It’s located about 100’ below the Dragon’s Tail. The feature is a 90° turn up and onto a massive rock. There’s an off camber roller on the opposite side. Or a 4’ drop to flat, if that’s your thing. I’ll build a landing pad eventually.

I still need to lay down dirt and reinforce the exit point, but it’s ridable now. Of course, the weather needs to cooperate. :confused:

IMG_7108.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

Finished the line but it’s not perfect. The expected rain will probably wash away the dirt I laid down. Once it dries out and people pack it down, it’ll get faster. I was exhausted riding back and slid out on my way to the parking lot. Took a nice dinger to the forearm and woke up today stiff AF.

IMG_7124.jpeg

IMG_7125.jpeg

Looks good !!!
Thanks. From the power line, going counter clockwise and down the Dragon's Tail, is a fun 1/2 mile of downhill. There is a massive and steep roller that I'm going to work on next. It's about 25’ and scary looking from the top. 😬 😈

Last edited:
Thanks. From the top of the power line, going counter clockwise and down the Dragon's Tail, is a fun 1/2 mile of downhill. There is a massive and steep roller that I'm going to work on next. It's scary looking down from the top. 😬 😈
Is the "Dragon's Tail" the switchback down from the power lines (counter clockwise)?

Thanks. From the top of the power line, going counter clockwise and down the Dragon's Tail, is a fun 1/2 mile of downhill. There is a massive and steep roller that I'm going to work on next. It's scary looking down from the top. 😬 😈
Wondering if that's the roller I've seen Jeff Lenosky jump off of?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions