Slaty Fork West Virginia Ride

T

theferralkid

Howdy y'all,
Myself and Mergs(JORBA) have set up a 4 day ride in W.Virginia with Western Spirit. For those not familiar with WS, they are a full service guide company. I have used this company 6 other times and they are a first class outfit. All you do is eat, drink and ride for 4 days, and they take care of all the cooking and guiding. Check out the website:

http://www.westernspirit.com/trips/mtb-slaty_fork/slaty_fork.html

The dates are June 7th-10th. We will be traveling down wed the 6th in the afternoon and finish riding sunday around 2:00pm to drive home. The cost of the trip is $795.00. We have 6 open spots available. This is an advanced ride and we will be riding 20+ miles each day on technical terrain. There are bail out options along the way or you can jump into the sag wagon if needed.

Drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

theferralkid@yahoo.com

Chris

He forgot the important point: there will be coolers galore, stocked with tasty beverages.

We currenty have 7 people that have signed up and confirmed with deposits. There are still a few spots open at this point, but if you're considering this you may want to act sooner than later. :D

Back
Top Bottom