Skyline Drive Tues 4/22

J-Dro

It looks like the dry weather is going to stick around for a while, so who's up for a Ramapo romp on Tuesday after work? How about 5:30pm meet at either the top of Skyline or at the soccer fields in Oakland? We can decide based on who's coming. The ride will most likely finish after dark so bring the lights.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I'm O-U-T....:( I forgot my friend gave me a tkt for GIGANTOUR tomorrow night so me wifey is not approving back2back nights out :mad:
Haven't spoken to Johan, he was in Utah for a marathon this weekend, I guess he must be back by now.

I'll try for next week ;)

Engignar

Can't make this week guys, I have a shoulder injury that needs some more time to heal up or I will re-aggravate it.

Glancing Aft

I'm out this week too, getting some work done on my bike so she's all ready for Waywayanda. Hopefully next week.

cem

so wish i could..

...but i'm sick + allergies. Should be back up and running this weekend.

J-Dro

Well it looks like the stars just aren't aligned right for today so I'm officially canceling this. Let's shoot for next week.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i may be out there tonight. depends on what time i can leave the office. look for the slow-moving fat guy on the brown trance.

Shaggz

A strong 7
you know those guys that say, "i'm slow" and then drop the hammer on rides? i'm not one of them. i can barely get out of my own way these days...

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
you know those guys that say, "i'm slow" and then drop the hammer on rides? i'm not one of them. i can barely get out of my own way these days...

If you (or anyone else) like, I'll be there with a group tomorrow. Wednesday, at 6:00. Bring lights.

Top Bottom