UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thats cool, where is skyline though?

Is it like mahlon dickerson at all?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ahh ok, I would like to go but thats pretty far from where im working today. I would never be able to make it on time. Another time though.

xc62701

I'm out. I'm working on recovery for Tymor and I don't think playing with you folks will help keep my heart rate low... I'm a party pooper...

xc62701

Thanks! I'm struggling with this whole discipline thing and being smart about riding. I know if I wanna do well in my next 100 miler I've gotta be smart now and do the right rides. I'll come play next week if there's another ride.

Glancing Aft

Alright, looks like I'm going to call things off since for the most part everyone seems busy or is a cry baby. ;):p

T.Watch I'm probably going to ride up in Ringwood near Ryerson instead, if you're interested in coming shoot me a PM.

Ibis97

Happy Now?
Alright, looks like I'm going to call things off since for the most part everyone seems busy or is a cry baby. ;):p

T.Watch I'm probably going to ride up in Ringwood near Ryerson instead, if you're interested in coming shoot me a PM.

let me know if anyone wants to do an early morning ride up top of skyline tomorrow. I like to start about 5:30. be done by 7ish.

I know it's early but I work in the city and I need to be in work by 9:30ish,:rolleyes:

Top Bottom